5 Reasons Bristol Palin Has Had Plastic Surgery
When Bristol Palin appeared at the Candie’s Foundation benefit Gala of 2011 a few weeks ago, she sparked a lot of rumors online. She looked completely different than the chubby face teen we knew from Dancing with the Stars. Bristol Palin explained today that while she has had surgery, it was not overtly cosmetic. She admits to going through “corrective jaw surgery.” She claims that the more mature jaw line is an inadvertent side effect of the necessary surgery.
That is all well and good, but it falls short of explaining the other changes.
Her jaw line, neck and cheekbones are drastically different, and her face is much more slender. True, she has lost weight since her appearance on Dancing with the Stars,but the dramatic changes that are showing in her face are evidence of something more.
Here are 6 reasons to believe Bristol Palin has had plastic surgery:
- Isn’t plastic surgery corrective jaw surgery? Is this a question of semantics? What is clear is that Bristol’s face was very round, and now it looks slimmer but more heart shaped. Her jaw line is very different than before. It is much pointier and even looks like she could have had a chin implant.
- Her cheekbones are also more defined than they were before. She has admittedly lost a few pounds since Dancing with the Stars, but it would take a lot of weight to affect her cheekbones in such a dramatic way.
- According to an interview with Dr. Brian Glatt, New Jersey plastic surgeon, it looks as though her neck and her chin have been heavily liposuctioned. Her double chin is gone and her face is much more slender.”Yes,” she admits, “It improved the way I look, but this surgery was necessary for medical reasons…so my jaw and teeth could properly realign…I don’t obsess over my face.” Re-aligning a jaw would not eliminate a double chin and give that much definition to her chin, which now appears larger.
- The tip of Bristol’s nose also appears smaller according to a New York plastic surgeon, Dr. Norman M. Rowe. Her nose is more feminine and the bridge of the nose is also lower than and not as wide as it looked before.
- Bristol is starring in a new show. The Alaskan native is ready to starin a new <reality show on the Bio network with her friend Kyle Massey from DWTS and his brother Chris. Since she only placed third last time she was on a reality TV show, looking hot on her new show would go a long way to soothing her vanity.
What do you think? Has she or hasn’t she? Or should we even care?
Short URL: http://wizbangpop.com/?p=20831